Friday 2 August 2013

Keyring Earrings!

Times are getting hard, money's getting tight and the last thing I'm spending my money on is jewellery. But who needs to when these beauties were practically free and so much FUN! These key rings were given away whenever my mum bought a rum and coke on holiday. Shame she didn't drink much or I could have made a matching necklace, but let's put them to good use!
 All you need are earring hooks, findings, pliers and two fun (or boring?) keyrings. If you don't want to buy the fiddly bits you could always disassemble an existing pair that you've grown to loathe. stretch the finding out and slip the hook and keyring together then close it back up.


That was so easy, it was almost weird right? So get the tools out and get cracking! I want to see plastic aliens, tassels and plenty of kinder-egg-esque  designs hanging from those lobes. In the meantime I'll be hitting the disco like a mad thing, so have fun! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment